Find Everthing!

Contect

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

First Impressions: Neutrogena Triple Repair Hair Care

Hello Dolls! My hair is fairly healthy, naturally curly/wavy and very long (about 24inches), as such needs a lot of moisturizing, so I wash my hair every other day. My current hair care routine consisted of herbal essence totally twisted shampoo, conditioner and detangler. When I style my hair I use argon oil, a defrizzing lotion and a split end mender. This little concoction holds my go to hot roller curls from one wash to the next. When I tried out the new Neutrogena Triple Repair Hair Care System for the first time I left out all the products I usually use except the detangler. I really wanted to see how the product would preform on its own. After shampooing my hair felt, quite literally, squeaky clean. The conditioner didn`t feel amazingly moisturizing until I rinsed it out, my hair felt pretty soft after. At this point I used the detangling spray just to work any knots out. I followed the directions on the leave-in treatment bottle then blow dried a small section of hair to see if I need more, I ended up using quite a bit more. After blow drying my hair completely I set it with hot rollers and waited. I was pretty disappointed that my hair didn`t hold the curls well and it wasn`t as voluminous as it usually. But on a brighter note my hair was soft, shiny and smooth.

The scent of the line isn`t the best, not bad but not great, its a clean gender neutral scent that sticks around. I would like this a bit more if they changed the scent, made it fainter or cut it out completely.

If your someone who likes to just blow out their hair or flat iron it stick straight this is the product for you. If you curl or want a ton of volume you hair you may want to add additional styling products that will hold a curl.
  • Mends split ends
  • Strengthens brittle hair
  • Protects from breakage

Unlike other products that coat the whole strand of hair and weigh it down, fortifying proteins target the weakest parts of your hair to repair damage where you need it most, while nutrient rich conditioners penetrate deep to smooth and seal the hair cuticle and help prevent further damage. In the end, your hair will be more resilient to the daily effects of heat, coloring and styling.

*Hair Care System: Combined usage of shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment