Find Everthing!

Contect

Friday, May 23, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreen Review

Hello Dolls! I am Bzzing with excitement to tell you all about a new sunscreen I received samples of from www.bzzagent.com  for being a BzzAgent. It is a new campaign they are doing called the COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer sunscreens. I got a 5 ounce bottle of the Coppertone CLEARLYSheer for Sunny Days in Broad Spectrum SPF 30 along with 3 one ounce samples and 2 1.6 ounce Coppertone Sunscreen continuous spray Spectrum SPF 50 samples and of course these have all been given away however at this time I do have two coupons left for anyone who wants them before they are gone!
That was my basic details now I am going to get down to my review. I have always worn sunscreen lotion year round no matter the weather its on my face, neck and arms (remember when you drive your arms and hand get exposed to the sun big time) but in the summer we have to remember our legs and if at the beach your stomach and back or whatever exposed skin you have. You must have a sunscreen and there is nothing  better right now then  the  COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer sunscreens. It smells amazing not to heavy or overly scented to me it smells like a little bit of coconut that lingers just for a little while then your skin absorbs it in 30 seconds but to top it off I put it on my face and it was a matte drying which was PERFECT for wearing under your makeup! Coppertone has made it a NO EXCUSE FORMULA in my opinion and it WON'T CAUSE BREAKOUTS or CLOG PORES!! For use at the pool or beach it is water resistant for 80 minutes. I love SPF 30 on my face and body because it will not let you burn but tan. I used it for the first time while gardening and I had no problems with it. No irritation, breakouts and NO SUN BURN here!! It smelled good was non greasy and felt good on my skin! I also have been wearing it everyday with makeup or without depending on my work schedule and I am breakout free which for acne prone skin like mine is AMAZING!
 
I give  COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer sunscreens a 5 $$$$$ on the facts that IT IS NON GREASY, MATTE FORMULA THAT PROTECTS YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUNS HARMFUL UVA/UVB RAYS YET IT SMELLS FRESH, FEELS CLEAN AND DOES NOT CLOG PORES THAT CAUSE BREAKOUTS! IT MAKES WEARING SUNSCREEN PLEASANT. YOU CAN WEAR IT UNDER MAKEUP WITHOUT WORRY!! MY SKIN FELT BETTER AFTER USING THE COPPERTONE CLEARLYSheer Sunscreen IT FELT MUCH SOFTER COMPARED TO OTHERS! I LOVE THIS SUNSCREEN LOTION! THIS SEASON THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BUY TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES! NOT ONLY IS IT IN MY BEAUTY BAG BUT ITS IN MY BEACH BAG AS WELL!! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment